The new standard for reliability in autoloading shotguns. VERSA MAX® shatters convention and all previous benchmarks for reliability with an action unlike any that have come before it. Proven in the field and in extreme tests of endurance with thousands of test rounds, it cycles 12-gauge loads with ultimate consistency, softer recoil and less maintenance than you've ever experienced.
Any load. Anywhere. Every time - the new pinnacle of autoloader technology.
- Most versatile, reliable shotgun on the market.
- Reliably cycles 12-gauge rounds from 2 3/4" to 3 1/2" magnum.
- Versaport™ gas system regulates cycling pressure based on shell length.
- Reduces recoil to that of a 20-gauge.
- Self-cleaning - Continuously cycled thousands of rounds in torture test.
- Synthetic stock and fore-end with overmolded grips.
- Drilled and tapped receiver.
- Enlarged trigger guard opening and larger safety for easier use with gloves.
- Nickel Barrel and Nickel Teflon plated internal components offer extreme corrosion resistance.
- Waterfowl Mossy Oak® Duck Blind™ Camo
- Includes 4 ProBore® Extended Choke Tubes (Over Decoys, Flooded Timber, Pass, and Turkey/Predator)
Model: VERSA MAX Waterfowl
Order No.: 81048
Action Type: Autoloading
Average Weight (lbs.):
Barrel Length (in.): 28"
Chamber: 3 1/2" 12 gauge
Choke: 4 Extended Pro Bore
Drop (Comb): 1 1/2" ( Adjustable )
Drop (Heel): 2 7/16" ( Adjustable )
Ejector Extractor: Spring Loaded Ejector
Length of Pull (in.): 14 ¼ inches ( Adjustable )
Overall Length (in.): 49 15/16 Inches
Receiver Finish: Mossy Oak Duck Blind Camo Mil Spec Hard Anodized ( MIL-A-8625F )
Rib: Tapered Target Style ( Taper 10mm - 7mm )
Sights: Hi-Viz Interchangeable
Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Duck Blind Camo
Stock Material: Black Rubber Overmolded Grip Panels ( Stock and Fore-End )
Barrel Type: 4140 Hammer Forged Steel, With Nickel Plated Bore